Pages

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Light of the World





The flags are half-mast at the Post Office and other buildings. 

Our hearts are saddened. 
There is so much darkness in the world.

I found 3 packages at the post office from people that I've never met. 
The packages are filled with strips for Project 40.
All of these strips arrived this week.

Thank You for connecting me with generous knitters who graciously give their time, talent, and money to help make Project 40 lap blankets.

Please use our humble offerings to Your Glory.

My prayers are with families in Connecticut.  May God comfort them, love them, and bless them with the peace that transcends all understanding.

I will worship and praise You, Lord, even in the tough times when I can't make sense of what has happened. 

blessings,
pam


"I am the light of the world.  Whoever follows Me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life."                                                                             --Jesus...(John 8:12)

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! My friend, Kathy, is here too! Just found your Ravelry site for this project, and I'm aboard. I have a stash busting project for January and you will be my 'victim'!

    ReplyDelete