Pages

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Project 40 Progress!


ALL Project 40 Info here!



Val crocheted this strip and is working on another!



Strip collection to date. I love seeing them all rolled up.
Karen sent the teal ones.
Pam J. made the blue-brown variegated one.
Dorothy made the oatmeal colored one.
Thanks!!
Playing with layout.  Can't wait to finish up more strips and sew them together!
Sherri made both of these lap blankies!!  Hooray!


My heart is heavy today with all this Dad stuff.  Yesterday my brother told me about an upcoming meeting with nursing home staff to discuss Dad's care and transition from Rehab efforts to Residential.  My stomach feels sick every time I think about it.  So many questions in my head.  Trying to figure out things that I can't. Only God can work out a mess like this and give peace to my Dad, my brother, my sister, and me.  I pray that He will.

I'm thankful to have Project 40 to keep my hands busy while my heart prays. 

Thanks to all of you for joining me in this effort.

Blessings,
pam

2 comments:

  1. I cannot wait to start a strip for your project. We have a yarn group at church, Knit one-pray too. I will ask others to knit some strips too.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray!!! Juliann I'm SOOOOO glad you found your way here! What a great name for your yarn group at church!! Thank you so much for joining our efforts.

    Much love,
    pam

    ReplyDelete